If you enjoy watching movies on your Android device, you must have wanted to add subtitles to it. Well, your wishes have been answered! In this article, you will learn the 3 best ways to watch movies and download their subtitles for free using video player apps. You can also learn to watch videos in PiP mode.
Also read | 3 best apps to watch online movies with friendsWays to watch movies with subtitlesDownload and Watch Subtitles with MX Player App
MX Player app is a powerful video player application that supports video subtitles. With the help of this app, you can easily search and download the related subtitles for your favorite movies in the app. Follow these simple steps to do the same with MX Player.
- Open Google Play Store, search for MX Player app and install it.
- Specify the necessary file access permissions.
- Find your video/movie in the list of folders on your device.
- Tap the video to play it on the video player.
- Open the Subtitles window by tapping the Subtitles icon in the toolbar at the top.
- Continue tapping on the Search option.
- Check ‘Enter your search text’ to automatically add the search text. You can also manually add the title of the video you are playing in the app and tap OK.
- Choose the correct subtitle from the search results and check it.
- Tap the Download button to download your checked subtitle. This subtitle will be automatically downloaded and added to your current playing video.
- That is it. You have successfully downloaded and added subtitles to your movie/video using the MX Player app.
KMPlayer is another free effective Android video player that supports a variety of video formats. This video player application allows you to browse or download subtitles for your movies online. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same with this app.
- Open Google Play Store, search for the KMPlayer app and install it.
- Specify the necessary file access permissions.
- Scroll down and find the folder that contains your movie and tap to play it in the app.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the app screen.
- Scroll down to find the Subtitles section and tap Download Subtitles. If your movie has built-in subtitles, you can select them by tapping the Select Subtitle option here.
- Choose your subtitle language and check the search box to enter the name of your movie.
- Tap the Search button to search for the subtitles online.
- Choose your preferred subtitle and tap the Download button to download it and add it to your current video.
- Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie/video.
VLC Player for Android is one of the most popular open source video players for Android devices. With this app, you can easily browse, add or download subtitles for your favorite movie or video. Follow these steps to do the same with VLC for Android.
- Open Google Play Store, search for the VLC for Android app and install it.
- Give the necessary file access permissions to the app.
- Find and tap the file in the listed folders to play it.
- Tap the subtitle icon in the lower left corner of the app window.
- Expand the Subtitles section and tap Download Subtitles. If your video/movie has built-in subtitles, you can choose them by tapping the Select Subtitle File option.
- Tap the Search icon and enter the name of the video/movie you need the subtitles for.
- To download your favorite subtitle, tap the subtitle download icon.
- Your chosen subtitle will be instantly downloaded and added to your currently playing movie.
Congratulations. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie.
Also read | 14 VLC Media Player Shortcuts To Use It Like A ProBonus: Download Movie Subtitles on PC
If you use your PC or laptop to watch videos/movies, you can easily download and add subtitles to your movies by following these simple steps.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and search for the OpenSubtitles website.
- In the search bar, type the name of your movie and click the Search icon.
- You can also define the language in the search bar to search for your favorite subtitles.
- Click on the movie title to open its subtitles.
- To download the subtitle file to your system, click the Download button.
- Your chosen file will be downloaded automatically within seconds. Your file will be downloaded in ZIP format.
- After the download is complete, locate the file and right-click on it to choose Extract Here. You can also extract this file using a file compression tool on your system.
- Now open your movie in your video player and navigate to the Subtitles section.
- Add your downloaded subtitles to it to play it in real time.
- That is it. You have successfully added subtitles to your movie via PC.
So that’s a wrap for the 3 free ways to watch your movies with subtitles on your Android device. If this article helped you add the perfect subtitles to your favorite movies, please click the Like button and share this article with your friends to give them a better movie experience. As always, stay tuned for more such guides.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in