If you often shop online on e-commerce sites like Amazon Flipkart, Myntra, etc., we have a handy solution to help you save some extra money. In this article, we will introduce you to the best Chrome price tracker extensions to track the prices of products available on these e-com sites. Apart from this, you can also learn how to save yourself from fake products on Flipkart, Amazon.
Also read | 2 ways to return an item on Amazon even if it hasn’t been picked upBest Price Tracker Extensions for Online ShoppingUsing FlipShope Price Tracker Extension
FlipShope is a popular Google Chrome browser extension that allows users to track and view the price charts of a product on various ecommerce websites. This extension supports most popular online shopping platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, Shopclues, AJIO and many more.
So, using this extension can help you keep an eye on the best time to buy a product without having to pay extra for it. Follow these simple steps to install this extension in your web browser.
- Open the Chrome Web Store in Google Chrome and install the FlipShope extension.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install it in your browser. Further click on the Add extension button when prompted to install.
- Once the extension installation is complete, it will be enabled automatically.
- Now you need to go to your favorite ecommerce website, for example Amazon or Flipkart, and search for your desired product.
- You will see an additional Price Chart button below the product name. Click this button to view all price variations related to time.
- Here you can analyze the minimum and maximum price of the product you wish to purchase.
- You can also click the Add button on your screen to add it to the extension to notify you of any price changes. To do this, you need to create an account on the FlipShope website.
- You can use this data to plan the time and price of your purchase to save additional money on your desired product.
Buyhatke is another effective Chrome web extension that allows you to shop online by finding the best prices on ecommerce websites when you shop there. This extension allows you to track the price history of a product for 3 months. This extension also works well with major e-commerce websites. Follow these quick steps to save some money with this extension.
- Open the Google Chrome Webstore and install the Buyhatke extension.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install this extension in your Google Chrome browser.
- Enable the extension in your browser by clicking the Add extension button.
- Now navigate to your favorite ecommerce website and click on the desired product to open it.
- You will see a floating window for the Buyhatke extension in the center right of the browser window. Click the Price Chart button to view the product’s price variations over time.
- This extension also predicts whether your product is likely to be reduced in price. You can click the Set Price Alert button to set up an alert when your desired product gets a price reduction.
- You can also get information about further discounts by clicking Coupons to view offers and coupons applicable to your product.
- This way you can easily save extra money on the product you want to buy with the help of this data.
Keepa is one of the most popular extensions to track product prices on Amazon. This extension keeps the price charts for more than 2 billion products available on Amazon worldwide. Follow these simple steps to install and use this extension.
- Open the Chrome web store and install the Keepa extension in your Chrome browser.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install this extension.
- Now open Amazon in your web browser and click on the desired product you want to buy.
- Scroll down the product page to find the Keepa extension window with the product’s pricing history.
- You can also set up a tracking alert by setting your parameters for the product and clicking the Start Tracking button.
- That is it. You can now use this data to track the price of your desired product to save some extra money on your purchase.
If you often use Flipkart to do your online shopping, then we have a handy solution to save some money. Price Tracker is a popular extension that works perfectly to track the prices of online products on Flipkart. This extension also allows you to set an auto-buy trigger for a product available on the flash sale.
Follow these simple steps to save money with this extension-
- Open the Chrome web store and install the Price Tracker web extension.
- Click the Add to Chrome button to install the extension in your web browser.
- Open Flipkart and search for the desired product to open it.
- Click the View Price Chart button to view the product’s price history.
- You can also set a product price alert by clicking the Price Drop button.
That’s a wrap for the best price tracker extensions to save money while shopping online from various ecommerce websites. If this 2-min read helped you save some extra money on your product online, hit the like button and share it with your friends to help them with their online purchases. As always, stay tuned for more informative guides like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in