If you want to schedule WhatsApp messages, there is no built-in feature in the app, neither on Android nor iOS. However, there are a few ways you can schedule WhatsApp messages on Android, such as using a third-party app. On the iPhone, you can also use Apple’s Shortcuts app for this. Read on to know all these methods in detail!
Related | 2 ways to schedule text messages on your Android phoneSchedule WhatsApp Messages in Android, iPhone
Since you can’t use the scheduling feature in the WhatsApp main app, you can opt for a third-party app on Android for this. Apart from this, WhatsApp Business has a similar feature that allows you to schedule messages for your senders.Using WhatsApp Business
You can use WhatsApp’s other app, WhatsApp Business, to schedule messages. WhatsApp Business’s “Out of Office Message” feature can be used to schedule messages. Read our guide to setting up WhatsApp Business on your phone.
Here’s how to set up a message to be sent at a specific time:
1. Download and install WhatsApp Business on your phone.
2. Register with your number and set up your profile.
3. Now open the app and go to Settings by tapping the menu with the three dots.
4. In the settings, select Business Tools.
5. Here, tap on “Out of Office Message” under Messages.
6. Turn on the switch for “Send message” at the top.
7. Then write your message by tapping the pencil icon next to Away Message.
8. Tap on Schedule and set the time from the given options or by tapping Custom.
9. Finally, tap Recipients to add the people you want to send the scheduled messages to.
Once this is all set, tap Save in the top right and that’s it.
Also read | 3 Ways to Send Large Files and Large Videos on WhatsAppUsing Siri Shortcuts on iPhone
Apple’s Shortcuts app allows you to do many things automatically and one of them is scheduling messages in various apps like WhatsApp. Here’s how to schedule your message using automation in the Shortcuts app on iPhone.
1. Go to the Shortcuts app on your iPhone. Download it, if it isn’t already there.
2. Now select the Automation tab at the bottom.
3. Tap on the + icon in the top right and then on “Create personal automation”.
4. Now select the time and day of the week to send the message by tapping “Time of Day”.
5. Select here the time of Sunrise, Sunset or custom time and days of the week.
6. Tap Next and then select “Add Action”.
7. Select Send message with WhatsApp from the given suggestions on the next page. Or you can also search WhatsApp from the bottom search bar.
8. Now tap the + icon next to Send Message, then on the next page tap “Message” to write your message and tap “Recipients” to add the recipients.
9. Tap Next again and then Done.
That’s it, now your message will be sent automatically at the set time. You can also edit this post or time later at any time.Using third party app
For Android, there is another way to schedule WhatsApp messages and that is a third-party app called SKEDit. It is available for free on the GPlay Store and comes with many features for scheduling messages, calls, texts, and even Facebook messages. Here’s how to use it:
1. Download the SKEDit app on your Android phone from the Play Store.
2. Open it and sign in with your account to use all apps.
3. Now tap the + icon in the bottom corner and select WhatsApp from the list of apps here.
4. Now give accessibility permission to the app.
5. Go to the app again and select the WhatsApp contact.
6. Type your message in the box provided and set the time to send the message.
5. You can also enable “Ask me before sending” so that the app will notify you before sending the message.
That’s it, your message is now scheduled.
So, these were the best ways to schedule WhatsApp messages on Android or iPhone. Stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks!
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in