Have you ever wondered about making the reverse videos that are often trending on Instagram Reels or YouTube? Well, with the help of certain Android apps, you can easily create one for yourself. In this article, we introduce the 3 best reverse video maker apps for Android smartphones.
Also read | 5 Ways to Record Stable Videos without Background Noise on AndroidWays to Make a Reverse Video on AndroidReverse Movie FX App
Reverse Movie FX app is a free android app that offers to record or select the existing videos on your device to create or rewind the reverse video. With the help of this app you can make your videos look like a magic trick. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open Google Play Store, search for Reverse Movie FX app and install it.
- Tap the Start Reverse button on the home page of the app.
- You can record your movie by tapping the Record Movie button or select an existing video by tapping the Choose Movie button.
- Find and tap the video file you want to revert.
- Set the start and end points by adjusting the slider at the bottom, then tap the Start button.
- Choose your favorite reverse options and tap the Start Reverse button.
- Your chosen video will be instantly reverted and saved to your gallery app. You can also share this directly on different social media platforms by tapping on their respective icons.
Reverse Video Player is another effective free Android app that allows you to create great videos by reversing the flow. In addition, the app offers several nice effects and audio options that you can add while creating the reverse video. Follow these quick steps to make your own reverse video with this app.
- Open Google Play Store, search for Reverse Video Player app and install it.
- Accept the app terms and conditions and grant the necessary file access permissions.
- Browse the videos present on your device or tap the Record button in the top right corner of the app to record a video.
- On the next page, you can trim or trim the video length to your liking. Once you are done editing, tap the Next button in the top right corner of the app screen.
- The app generates a reverse video of your selected video clip. You can also add or embellish effects by using filters and audio in the bottom toolbar. When you are done editing, tap the Next button to finalize the changes.
- Tap the Save button to save the reverse video to your device. You can also tap the Share button to share this video directly to your social media profiles.
Reverse Video Movie app is another fun android application that allows you to create your videos with reverse effects. Like the apps mentioned above, it offers the option to create a reverse video by recording it directly from your phone or by selecting an existing video on your device. Follow these simple steps to do the same with this app.
- Open Google Play Store, search for Reverse Video Movie app and install it.
- Give the necessary file access permissions to the app.
- Tap the Select Video button to choose an existing video from your device. You can also tap the Camera app to record a video for the app.
- Scroll and tap the video clip you want to reverse.
- Adjust the video slider and choose from the available audio options. Further tap on the next icon in the top right corner of the app window to continue the reverse processing.
- The app immediately generates a rewind/rewind video. You can share this reverse video directly by tapping the share icon in the top right corner of the app window.
Now that you’ve successfully learned to create a reverse/reverse video, it’s time to learn more about rotating, flipping, and watermarking your videos. Follow this quick 2-minute read to learn how to rotate, flip, and add a watermark to your videos.To block
That’s the end of the 3 ways to make a reverse video with Android phone. If this article helped you create your own reverse video, hit the Like button and share this article with your friends to boost their creativity. As always, stay tuned for more great articles like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in