Snapstreaks are a fun way to communicate and connect with your friends. Since these only last 24 hours before breaking, you should always pay special attention to them. If you have already broken a Snapchat sequence with your friend, we have a working solution to bring it back. Follow this quick guide to recover your lost Snapstreak. Meanwhile, you can also learn ways to fix if you can’t send snaps.
Read also| Using Snapchat Filters in Zoom MeetingsReasons Behind a Lost Snapstreak
If you just missed your Snapstreak, it’s important to know the reasons behind the event. The most prominent reasons are as follows:
- Snapstreaks have a duration of 24 hours. This means that you or your friend should answer in a jiffy within this time frame. If you miss this, your entire streak with your friend will disappear.
- Your phone has a bad internet connection which is why your sent snaps never reached your friend. The Snapchat app always lets the user know if it fails to send a snap.
- You are probably having trouble with the Snapchat camera sending your snap. You can fix this problem by following this quick guide to fix camera issues in the Snapchat app.
Snapchat uses different emojis in the app to inform the user about different streak levels. These are as follows:Ways to Retrieve Lost Snapstreak in the App
Now that you have lost the Snapstreak with your friend, let’s look at two methods to recover it in the app.Using Snapchat on Phone (Android/iOS)
You can recover your lost Snapstreaks from your phone by contacting Snapchat support. This method applies to both Android and iOS devices. Follow these quick steps to do the same.
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Tap your profile icon in the top left corner of the app screen.
- Open Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner of the Snapchat app.
- Scroll down to find the Support section and tap I need help.
- Tap Snap Streaks.
- Scroll down to find the text ‘If you think there’s an error’ and tap ‘Let us know’.
- On the next Contact page, tap “I lost my Snapstreak” and scroll down to find the contact form.
- Enter the required information for the form, including your and your friend’s username. Please note that this restore request is limited to 1 friend per submission. This means that for each streak on Snapchat, you have to submit multiple restore requests.
- Tap the Submit button and verify the captcha request if prompted.
- That is it. You submitted your recovery request through Snapchat Support. You have to wait patiently for a minimum of 24 hours to get an official response or action from the team.
If you don’t have your phone right now and want to contact Snapchat Support to make a Snapstreak recovery request, you can do it easily using your PC/laptop. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Scroll down on the next page and click on ‘let us know’.
- Click on ‘I lost my Snapstreak’.
- Scroll down to find the contact form and fill in all the necessary information. After you are done providing the information, click the Submit button to send the details to the Snapchat support team.
- That is it. You now have to wait 24 hours to get a response/action from the team.
- You must wait at least 24 hours to get an official response or action from the support team.
- If you were previously rejected for the Snapstreak revival, there is no need to send the restore request multiple times.
- The Snapchat team will only restore your Snapstreak in the case of a legitimate/genuine request. They reserve the right to refuse unnecessary recovery requests.
- Starting a new sequence with your friend as soon as you lose your previous one, starts with a new count.
So that’s a wrap for the 2 ways to recover your lost Snapstreak in the app. If this article helped you fix your streak with friends on Snapchat, hit the Like button and share this article with your friends to help them too. Stay tuned for more such troubleshooting guides.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in