WhatsApp’s voice messaging feature is very useful if you don’t want to type a long message and just send it by talking to your phone. However, sometimes we rush to record something that is inappropriate or have background noise coming into the recording and we don’t know it until we send it. WhatsApp has now addressed this issue and you can preview your WhatsApp voice messages before sending them.
Also read | [Working] Trick to record WhatsApp video and voice callsSteps to View a WhatsApp Voice Message
WhatsApp has now rolled out the feature for both Android and iOS users and they can now preview voice messages before sending them. Follow the steps below:
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to send a voice message.
2. Now tap the microphone button to record your message and swipe up to lock it.
3. You will see a separate recording window below. This includes a delete button, a stop button, and a submit button.
4. When your recording is done, tap the stop button and you will see a play button for the recording.
5. Tap this play button and you can listen to your voice message before sending it to someone.Bonus tip: use another trick
If the feature isn’t available on your phone yet, you can use another trick to preview your WhatsApp voice messages. Follow the steps below:
1. First, open WhatsApp and open that chat where you want to send the voice message.
2. Now tap the microphone button to record a message and swipe up to lock the record button.
3. Record your voice message and immediately return to the home screen by swiping up or tapping the home button.
Note: Do not close the WhatsApp from the app switcher, otherwise this trick will not work.
Open WhatsApp again and you will see that the recording has stopped and there is a small play button and a delete button at the bottom of the screen.
You can now preview the message with the play button and if you want to delete it, you can delete it with the delete button.
You can also send it using the send button if everything sounds good.
There you go! Now you can preview a WhatsApp voice message before sending it to someone. We keep doing more tricks related to WhatsApp, you can follow us on social media to get notified.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in