Yes! You read it right. You can get the YouTube Premium subscription absolutely FREE!! There are multiple ways to get it for free, and today I am sharing the steps to claim YouTube Premium for free. As we were taught when we were children “Sharing is caring”. So let’s get started.
Also read | How to Get YouTube Premium Family Subscription Hidden by YouTube in IndiaBenefits of YouTube Premium
Before we get to the point, how can you get YouTube Premium for free? First, let’s discuss what benefits you get:
- Ad-Free Videos – Watch millions of videos without ad interruption
- Play background video – Continue videos while using other apps or when your screen is off.
- Downloadable Videos – Save videos and playlists to mobile devices and play them offline.
- YouTube Music Premium – Listen to millions of songs without being interrupted by ads. Have music playing when using other apps or when your screen is off.
- YouTube Kids Premium – Ad-free and offline play in the YouTube Kids app.
There are three different plans for YouTube Premium, namely:
- Regular Subscription (Monthly) – This subscription is for individuals and costs Rs. 139/month. But if you opt for monthly plan then it will cost you Rs. 129/month.
- Family Plan (Monthly) – This plan can be used by up to 5 people from your household (age 13+) and costs Rs. 189/month.
- Student Plan (Monthly) – This plan is for students and costs Rs. 79/month. However, the student must verify his data annually.
There are 2 ways to get YouTube Premium for FREE. Let’s take a look at them.Via YouTube app or internet
YouTube offers 2 months of YouTube Premium for free. Follow the steps to claim yours.Requirements
This offer is available for oonly the first time YouTube Red, Music Premium, YouTube Premium, and Google Play Music subscribers eligible for free trials, introductory offers, or promotional prices.
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone or go to YouTube.com.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right
- Tap ‘Get YouTube Premium’ (Purchases and subscriptions in the case of YouTube website).
- Click 2 months free to claim your subscription.
- Choose the Rs. 129/month subscription
- You must enter your debit/credit card information or use your Google Play balance. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything, at least for 2 months. Unless the automatic billing cycle starts after 2 months. If you don’t want to submit your card details, see the tip at the bottom of this article.)
Another way to get 2 months of free YouTube Premium is through Flipkart. You must follow these steps to claim it.Requirements
The user must not have used YouTube Premium in the past 36 months.
- Launch the Flipkart app on your phone or Flipkart’s website
- Click on Super Coins on the bottom tab
- Switch to Using Coins
- Scroll down and click on YouTube Premium which will be available in exchange for 50 coins.
- Redeem the YouTube Premium membership for your coins, and you’ll receive a voucher code to claim.
If you don’t want to submit your debit/credit card information to get YouTube Premium, you can use services that provide you with virtual cards or virtual email IDs. One of those services is DoNotPay.com. Allows you to enter a fake email address or card number to subscribe to subscriptions.
For example, you can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free, on your phone, or laptop, computer. Stay tuned for more such tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for instant tech news on Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest review videos on the GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Stay tuned for more such real estate news and updates at zavalinka.in